Online continuing education courses for Electrologist
- Each licensee is responsible for 20 hours of continuing education every renewal period.
- One (1) hour of the 20 hours must be on blood-borne diseases.*
- Two (2) of the 20 hours must be medical error prevention, including a study of root-cause analysis, error reduction and prevention, and patient safety.
- Up to ten (10) hours of home study are allowed.
* PLEASE NOTE
- CE Requirements for First Time Renewal
- Electrologists renewing a license for the first time and were initially licensed in the second year of the biennium are exempt from continuing education requirement with the exception of two (2) hours of medical error and one (1) hours of blood borne disease course including one (1) hour of HIV/AIDS.
CE Requirements for Renewal
To meet the renewal requirement compete 17 general hours and the two mandatory courses (Prevention of Medical Errors and one hour of blood borne diesases) for a total of 20 ce hours.
We offer Medical Error Prevention, Occupational Exposures